7 Not-so-Smart Excuses for Not Guest Blogging
People have some funny excuses for not writing guest posts…
You’ll learn all this:
- How to find the best sites to write for.
- How to pick topics that get a lot of attention.
- How to structure posts to make them effective.
- How to “force” people to join your list (nothing to do with being pushy or manipulative).
- How to convert visitors into subscribers.
US Pacific 1pm
US Eastern 4pm
What people have said about my previous webinars
- “I’ve been on a ton of webinars, and most of them provide some fairly obvious surface-level information, make promises of a ‘big solution’ and then set the hook with a hard sales pitch. Peter’s webinar was nothing like that.He gave detailed, insightful, and immediately actionable advice.” — Gary Korisko, Reboot Authentic
- “Best webinar ever; I’ve been on dozens.”
- “Very clear, practical. Thank you!!”
- “I really like that you keep to one hour and it’s full of content.”
- “Thank you, Peter, for this fantastic webinar.”
- “Excellent job. You’re delivering huge value.”
- “Good tips to take away from this and apply immediately.”
- “Most useful and excellent points.”
- “I loved all the examples. Thank you!”
Write Guest Posts that Grow Your List
Your information will remain 100% private.